PSI is always looking to enhance its staff with professional, talented individuals. If you are interested in applying to any open positions please click 'Apply Now' under one of the positions below to fill an Request For Employment Form. All interested person(s) are also considered for future employment opportunities. If one of the current positions below does not interest you, but you would still like to be considered for future employment opportunities, fill out the General Request For Employment Form.
|Security Guard||Rockville, MD|
Back to top
Contract Unarmed Security Guard (Part-Time Weekend)
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD SECRET security clearance.
- Must posess a current Maryland State Security Guard License.
- Must be able to read and understand printed regulations, written orders and instructions.
- Must be able to compose reports.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of the Lenel Access Control System.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Controlling access and egress of employees and vistiors ot the client's facility.
- Respond to emergency situations (intrussions alarms, fire alarms, medical emergencies, etc.) as directed.
- Maintain control and order withing the areas of assignment.
- Must be a high school graduate and have one year of experience working as a security guard.
- Experience working with Word and Excel is highly desirable.
Must be able to obtain a DOD SECRET security clearance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Protection Strategies Incorporated takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.