PSI is always looking to enhance its staff with professional, talented individuals. If you are interested in applying to any open positions please click 'Apply Now' under one of the positions below to fill an Request For Employment Form. All interested person(s) are also considered for future employment opportunities. If one of the current positions below does not interest you, but you would still like to be considered for future employment opportunities, fill out the General Request For Employment Form.
|Security Specialist||Washington, DC||Environmental Protection Agency|
Back to top
- Performs daily issuance of access cards ahd HSPD-12 identification cards.
- Operating cameras, fingerprint machines, printers, and computers.
- Issue credentials to EPA personnel nationwide.
- Must pass requirements for pre-employment screening and background investigations.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Associate's degree preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Protection Strategies Incorporated takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.