PSI is always looking to enhance its staff with professional, talented individuals. If you are interested in applying to any open positions please click 'Apply Now' under one of the positions below to fill an Request For Employment Form. All interested person(s) are also considered for future employment opportunities. If one of the current positions below does not interest you, but you would still like to be considered for future employment opportunities, fill out the General Request For Employment Form.
|Administrative Assistant||Rockville, MD||Health and Human Services|
Back to top
To provide the administrative and clerical support necessary to assist the OSSI staff with their daily operations.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and accept directives.
- Professional appearance.
- Fluen in English and Spanish with speaking and writing skills.
- Must pass requirements for pre-employment screening and background investigations.
- Experience working with senior government management personnel, must posess excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and document scanning.
- Answer phones.
- Collect and distribute mail.
- File paperwork.
- All other tasked assgiend by Office Manager.
- High school diploma or GED Required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Protection Strategies Incorporated takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.