PSI is always looking to enhance its staff with professional, talented individuals. If you are interested in applying to any open positions please click 'Apply Now' under one of the positions below to fill an Request For Employment Form. All interested person(s) are also considered for future employment opportunities. If one of the current positions below does not interest you, but you would still like to be considered for future employment opportunities, fill out the General Request For Employment Form.
|Workflow Coordinator||Rockville, MD||Health & Human Services|
Back to top
Protection Strategies Incorporated is seeking a Workflow Coordinator to provide administrative and clerical support to the Department of Health and Human Services located in Rockville, MD
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and accept directives.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must pass requirements for pre-employment screening and background investigations.
- Experience working with senior government management personnel and must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and document scanning.
- Some weekend work will be required.
- Professional apperance, Punctual.
- Bilingual Preferred.
- Answer phones.
- Schedule appointments.
- All other tasks assigned by the Office Manager.
- College Degree Required.
- Familiar with current Immigration Policies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Protection Strategies Incorporated takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.